Friday, August 19, 2011

Week 3 Reflection

What: On Monday room 15 played silent ball. William won the game,Tarron came second and I came third.On Wednesday we went to Harold. We had retraced our memories because we haven't been there in two years. We had a lady called Sara. In the afternoon we had another guest. We learnt about good  books for boys. We had a man called Jack Bullock. He works for my aunty Annette Main.


So What: I learnt alot about behaviour and how to behave and sort out your problems. In the Harold bus we learnt about friendship and I learnt and saw new books. I learnt that there is more than one book that I like.

Now What: The goal this week that I want to achieve is to get all my work done on time, and what i want to do is to  start back up I.T Buddy's with room 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment